Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So much to Ditch about, so little energy.

How bout a list?

Cherry slush on the gaming controllers (wii, game cube, N64)
Yucky bathroom
At least two trash bags worth of garbage on my kids' floors

I'm annoying myself, so lets have a topic switch.

For no apparent reason, one of the teachers at my boys' school annoys the snot out of me. I can't walk past her with out thinking she's an old bag. I have never EVER felt this way about a teacher. I loved school. I actively miss it. When I buy my kids school supplies I wish they were mine. Okay, so I buy extras for myself, but who doesn't love a new pack of Crayolas?

In other news, the cable guy is coming on Friday to switch me over to digital cable and cable internet and that cable phone business. Which means I must clean the bathroom and the cherry slush residue.

But maybe I'll just shut the doors of the kids' rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment